We have been a family of 5 for two months and I can't tell you how wonderfully full life is in the Krueger home! Jenna has become a member of the family and it feels like she's been with us forever.
Here's an update on Jenna for the past month: She's drinking out of a sippy-straw cup, she tries to say, "mama, dada, book, meow meow, and thank you", she has 3 more teeth coming in for a total of 8 teeth, she likes to help us dress her in the mornings, she wiggles and smiles like crazy when Jacob and Julia enter the room, she is still jealous of brother and sister when they are with mom and dad but not nearly as much as a month ago, she is feeding herself mostly, will sleep through the night in her crib and sometimes a nap in the pack 'n play, AND she has started to walk!! Everyone is so excited to see her take a few steps. She will take about 6 to 7 steps across the room and then take a dive to the person she is walking to...very cute! Jenna is very proud of her walking too, wish you could see her smile!
Thanksgiving is this week and we have so many things to be thankful for, the biggest one I think is that we finally have Jenna home. My family is coming over for Thanksgiving and I'm cooking my first turkey...oh boy...hope it comes out okay. My mom and sister have encouraged me so I think it will be okay...let's just say I'll be really thankful if the turkey tastes great!
Best wishes to you all this week. Happy Thanksgiving!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment