Monday, June 16, 2008

June Bugs

As I mentioned before, Summer is well underway at our home. I am finding it tough to regain my sanity some days with 3 kiddos. Jacob is a very "hands on" and "on the go" kid...he is a BIG challenge for me so far. Things are difficult with him and his control issues. We are continuing with therapy for him....psych and OT...but I'm starting to wonder if he needs medication too. There are just some things with his personality that I can't comprehend or handle and I often wonder if he needs more help than just therapy...only time will tell.

The girls are doing well, however. Jenna is growing like a weed and Julia is just as sweet as ever. I'm truly blessed with these two beauties. Well, not much time to update here. We are just hanging on to time and trying not to be too bored! I think some time in the sprinkler will do wonders this afternoon.

No comments: