I've enjoyed my time with just-Jenna. She's so much fun and growing so fast! One of the funny things about her is that she makes little jokes and cracks herself up. Just today I asked her what a cow says and she said "quack, quack" and then bust out laughing. I have trained Jenna to climb into her high-chair, into the van, and into her car seat...she's been climbing up the stairs and down the stairs for weeks...the lure of Julia and Jacob was too much for her to bear! She's becoming so independent now.
Fortunately her independence saves my back a bit; I went to the doctor yesterday (with only 1 child in tow...yea!) to check on my back...I've been having trouble just standing up straight so I needed a check up. Turns out my L5 disc in my back (the very lowest one for those who don't know) is degenerative and is causing me all my pain. I will be starting PT soon and have some nice drugs in the meantime to stop the pain and allow me to function like most moms. Yea!
We traveled to the Columbia Zoo about a week ago and had a great time. I'll post some pictures of our trip below. Three more weeks of summer! Yea!

Jacob & Julia LOVED feeding the Giraffe!!

Jenna and Daddy watch the animals.

Jacob & Julia watching the Elephants.

The kiddos on a baby elephant statue.
No comments:
Post a Comment