Thursday, June 07, 2007

June Referrals

Okay, the referrals for June are in! Yea! But we aren't included. Boo! The Center for Chinese Adoption Affairs (CCAA) only matched 6 Log-in-dates (LIDs) bringing them up to 7 Nov 2005. Reminder: We are LID 17 Nov 2005.

The entire process seems to be slowing down...AGAIN! ARGH!! In April 2007 the CCAA matched only 2 days of LIDs, in May 2007 they matched 6 days, and in June 2007 they matched 6 days...if this continues we are looking at a referral arriving in August...provided they don't slow it down more. Rumors have it that the entire month of Nov 2005 LIDs was HUGE so it might take about 6 months to get through one month of LIDs...especially at the 6 day "trend."

We have been waiting 19 months as of June 17th...meaning...I've been paper pregnant for 19 months...it's not comfortable at all! :) So, IF we get a referral in August our total wait time would be 20 months...that's some gestation period!

I've made a decision. I'm going to get a tan this summer. I am going to try to avoid the computer. I will not check all the rumor sites...except for an occasional check of my email and maybe a blog update or 2...let's be real! I will be tan when I travel to China...whenever that might happen! (Don't worry mom, I'll get a "safe" tan...no burns! I hope!)

There, I said it...let's see if I can stick to it! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is quite the long gestation period you have there. To look on the bright side, it should be a lot cooler traveling to China in the late September / October kind of time frame! :)

I'll be praying for you all and I am sure things will turn out exactly as they are supposed to.

Krueger Family said...

Yes, traveling in late Sept/early Oct should be cooler...I will greatly appreciate that!