Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July Referrals

Here's the update folks...no news! Shocked? It seems like our answer to everyone's questions for the past 20 months is "we have no new news from China. Maybe a referral in a few months?" The July referrals came and went without one for us...again! Our agency, because of the way dossiers were logged in, didn't receive any referrals this month. The CCAA only matched dossiers from 11/8/05 to 11/14/05...we missed it by 3 days! Argh!

Now the good news! We are most definitely NEXT in line to get a referral because 11/15/05 was a Sunday (no or very little LIDs) and from what we hear 11/16/05 was a small day. SO...we will have information on Jenna around the first week of August! Yay!! We are over the moon with excitement and I sometimes verge on being a little crazy about it...but I've been waiting 20 months for any information, so I think I'm entitled to be a little crazy!

No comments: