Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Waiting, but not Standing Still

We are waiting to hear from our agency via email this morning about when they think referrals will arrive. So we are waiting, but life isn't standing still. Yesterday was a hard day waiting pretty much for nothing, so we are going out today to distract ourselves...okay, who am I kidding, distract MYSELF, the kids are pretty clueless about what is going on now. I think my every other day walk will turn into every day walks until we hear something...this stress is just not good for me!!

When we get news from our agency, which will probably be pretty conservative and sound almost like "no-news", we'll post it here and send an email. I'm still hoping to see Jenna's face by the end of the week...it will be a LONG weekend if we have to wait until August 6th!!

2 comments:

Shannon and Dan said...

Oh, I hope we don't have to wait that long!!!!

Krueger Family said...

I don't want to wait that long either Shannon!!!!