Monday, July 23, 2007

Summer Fun

As promised, I have not been glued to my computer...well, not super glued anyway! I have been out and about with the kids doing MANY things...mostly at the pool. So, I have gotten that tan I was talking about a few posts ago...I'm not a deep bronze, but I'm not pasty either!

Referrals may come in a week and a half or two weeks! Yay! I'm anxious and excited all at the same time, but those of you who see me frequently may not be able to tell. I am a bit reserved after all...but trust me, my tummy is doing somersaults! I can't wait to see Jenna's face!

We have asked a Chinese American co-worker of DH's about Chinese names for girls and here is what we have come up with so far. If Jenna's Chinese name turns out to be hard to pronounce for Americans we will make her middle name something different. We like LiAn. It means this: peaceful, calm, easy, safe and beauty in heart and appearance. Neat, huh?

Anyway, we are looking forward to hearing about Jenna and are also beginning to prepare for the new school year to start in 4 weeks! So, just to hold on to summer a little longer, here are a couple of pictures that just say "It's Summer!" Enjoy!



No comments: