Our agency just confirmed for us that our Consulate Appointment will be on September 27th. Yay! Now we can schedule our flights and go to China!
Here is our tentative schedule:
Sept 10th - Leave for China
Sept 11th - Arrive in Beijing (me, hopefully pain free. Say a prayer for no back pain please!)
Sept 16th - Leave Beijing / Arrive in Nanning, Guangxi (Gotcha Day?)
Sept 17th - Gotcha Day?
Sept 21st - Leave Nanning / Arrive Guangzhou
Sept 27th - Consulate Appointment (where we get Jenna's entrance visa)
Sept 29th - Return Home
WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on TA and CA!
Hi Krista and Michael,
We're leaving for a Michigan trip tomorrow so I won't see you before you leave. I'll pray for traveling mercy and for good health. We can't wait to meet Jenna. Your kids did such a super job on the bunny. It's so cute!-Amy VW
Woohoo! I'm so glad that things are moving along at such a pace now! Have a fantastic trip, and God's blessings on little Jenna.
Yay! I am so excited for you. Definitely praying for no back pain this time (among other things...) ;) I can't wait to read all about it and see your pictures of Jenna.
Post a Comment