Monday, August 13, 2007

Jenna's Foster Care

Jenna is in foster care! I promised that I would tell what I have found out about her foster care situation so here it goes...

We are fortunate enough to have talked briefly with someone via email who is very familiar with the foster care programs in Qinzhou City (where Jenna is). This person found out for us that Jenna is sponsored in foster care through an organization called Grace and Hope for Children! (See the website link in the lower right hand corner of the blog for more info on this group.)

We are so blessed to know this information! This means that not only has Jenna been living in a family situation since early on in life, but that her all medical needs (i.e. - immunizations, check ups, etc.) have been met. We will also be able to obtain copies of all of Jenna's progress reports and photos from Grace and Hope for Children AFTER our adoption of Jenna is complete. We cannot know anything further unless the CCAA provides the information to us...it's a government requirement thing. If we obtain any other info we may jeopardize our adoption. We've waited TOO LONG for that to happen!!

So now you know! GOD IS SO GOOD!

1 comment:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Hi, I just found your website. Our Olivia is being sponsored by GHC as well and is in Qinzhou. Congratulations on your upcoming trip!!