Today was a pretty quiet day. Our consulate appointment was this morning and Kelly needed one of the parents to be in the room in case she needed to contact us with paperwork questions. I decided to stay and Daddy took Jenna on a walk to QingPing Market right across the bridge from Shamian Island. We’ve put a few pictures of the interesting things they saw along the way in the slideshow…let’s just say I was glad I stayed in the room. Jenna took another dip in the pool with Daddy this afternoon while mommy finished her book “Snow Flower and the Secret Fan”. Then we watched a DVD we brought from home while Jenna took her afternoon nap and that’s about it. Like I said, not too much happened today. We will go to the US Consulate tomorrow to pick up Jenna’s passport with her entrance visa. Jenna will be a US citizen once we arrive in the USA. We are almost finished with Jenna’s adoption trip!
Tomorrow we start and finish our packing for our return trip. We are uncertain if we will need to purchase another bag, mainly because our last flight home is on a little commuter jet and the carry on luggage size restrictions (not weight this time) are a bit iffy with the bags we currently have…I guess we overlooked that small little detail before we left for China…oops! We’ve attached the video from the red couch yesterday. We were too tired to mess with the video clips last night, sorry.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment