Thursday, August 02, 2007

Introducing Jenna Krueger

It's a girl!! She was born on Sept 20, 2006 in Guangxi, China!

Here's her basic info:
  • Her Chinese Name is: Min Yong Wei (last name, first name, middle name)
  • She is in foster care! Can you believe we are so blessed to get foster care...AGAIN!
  • In May07 she weighed 17.8 lbs and was 26.75 inches tall.
  • She is a good eater, deep sleeper, sits up, can pick up small things well, and can bang blocks together.
We are expecting photos to arrive via email later this afternoon and will post them as soon as we can. You see, today is also Jacob's Gotcha Day! We have been home with him for 5 years from Ukraine...we are so blessed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!!! Jenna is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet her in person. What a wonderful addition to your sweet family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all!! Jenna you are so blessed to be coming to such a loving family who has prayed for you for so long and who loves you dearly!
Love,
The Starnes Family

Anonymous said...

Tears of happiness well in our eyes, you are so close to the end of your red thread - congratulations! Our prayers and thoughts are with you as you continue the journey back to China. We hope you will have another wonderful travel group that gives you lots of support, laughter and companionship as I remember our travel group of 2004.
Mike, Paddy, Megan and Mia Shelden, Alexandria Minnesota

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! (I have been moving, so am a bit late on the commenting...) It is so exciting that you finally have news on your beautiful baby. Since you mentioned it before, I am curious now about what you will choose for her middle name.